are there any outstanding tax leins on 4756 calder dr. g.tx. 75052

Asked by Tearesa Adams, Midlothian, TX Tue May 13, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Margaret T.…, Agent, Conroe, TX
Wed May 14, 2008

You would have to contact the tax office for that county seat if you do not want to do a title search.

If you are not using a Realtor I certainly hope you are using a Title company . You do not have to buy a title policy to do a title search but I beleive if it is worth buying it is worth insuring your future interest. If you do not have a title policy something or someone can jump out of the woodwork with an interest in the property later. They still can cut you will be insured. You at least need the title search to find out if the chain or title has been transferred correctly. I have run into where people think the proper thing has been done with divorce and the judge granting the property to one party, but unless this is followed up on with proper filings you have a very big cloud.

So please when you are ready to purchase go to a title company.

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more