are there any newer homes in west tatnuck?

Asked by fordat, Worcester, MA Sat Jun 8, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3115967631-7-Windemere-Rd-Wor…

Answers

3
Joe Abbascia, Agent, Worcester, MA
Sat Jun 8, 2013
Hi, yes I am also a real estate broker, you can find some newer houses throughout the tatnuck area, most of the houses within are built early 1900's up to the 50's...there are also new renovations as I mentioned and a few new! Don't know where your coming from, but you have to remember Massachusetts has some of the oldest housing in the country, that doesn't mean it isn't well cared for.
fordat, Home Buyer, Worcester, MA
Sat Jun 8, 2013
You must be a realtor!!! We are just kicking tires right now! Are you in Worcester?
We are thinking that we would like the west side but notice that we see a lot of
older homes.
Joe Abbascia, Agent, Worcester, MA
Sat Jun 8, 2013
Hi, how soon are you looking to buy and how big of a house are you looking for? I am a real estate broker who buys and rehabs houses, we have one coming up in Tatnuck towards the end of the summer that will be a total make over with all the bells & whistles such as new kitchen w/ granite counters beutifully done finished basement, open floor plan, big deck 2 baths...