are there any neighborhoods in or around new braunfels, tx that have 1/2 acre or more lots....?

Asked by Cyndi, San Antonio, TX Thu Apr 16, 2009

Answers

7
Aja Edwards, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Thu Apr 16, 2009
There's a bunch! The Summit, River Chase, Royal Forrest, Texas Country Estates, Rolling Oaks, The Pinnacle, Havenwood, Vintage Oaks, Rockwall Ranch, TBarM, Newcombs, River Place at Gruene, Waggener Ranch, Riverforest, Eden Ranch, and many others. The prices vary greatly, and start at around $25,000.

If you'd like more information on a specific neighborhood or price range, just let me know.

Thanks!
Aja
BHHS- Don Jo…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Sat Nov 26, 2011
Definitely, This area is know for its "ranchettes".
April, , Austin, TX
Mon Mar 21, 2011
Hi there. Vintage Oaks at the Vineyard http://www.vintageoakstexas.com and Havenwood at Hunters Crossing http://www.havenwoodtexas.com are both master-planned communities in the area that have up to 3 acre lots available. They also have some great amenities including nature trails and a lazy river.
Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Fri Dec 17, 2010
All over the place!! I have seen prices as low as $10,000, and as high as $100,000... just depends on what you want, and where you want it... but the quick answer is. YES. :)
Matt Pierce, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Wed Dec 2, 2009
Hello we have 1/2 ac and 1/4 ac lots here at John Newcombe Estate & Country Club. Pricing starts in the mid $70's up to $90's. Call or come by and I can provide you with a info packet.

Matt
Littledeer, Home Seller, Bulverde, TX
Sat Jun 20, 2009
I have a home for sale in a great spot - central to a lot of areas. You can mapquest it to see, but from my house I can hit 281 to 290 to go the back way to Austin or up to Ft. Worth. I can take 1863 to 46 to head into New Braunfels or take 46 the other direction to get to Boerne. It's also a straight shot down 281 to get to the airport or downtown. I'm on a little under an acre and mine is one of the smaller lots in the neighborhood - but I love it - it's fenced but I kept a treeline for privacy. We hand feed the deer each day. It's one of the safest areas around (you can check the stats). You can see the virtual tour at http://alamorealitytour.com:80/763047.htm . The only reason we're moving is to be near family in the Carolinas. If we could get them all to move here, we'd stay. Thanks and Take care. Stephanie
Steve Johnson, Agent, Spring Branch, TX
Thu Apr 16, 2009
Cyndi,
There are several neighborhoods around New Braunfels thats are 1 acre and above. I would depend on where in relation to New Braunfels you want to be. The other factor would be what price range you would want to stay in. I could send you several, but price and location in relation to New Braunfels shouls help narrow it down a bit.

Thank You,
Steve Johnson
Relocation Specialist
Fine Homes International
Prudential Classic Realty
18534 Forty-Six Pkwy,#4
Spring Branch, Tx 78070
Cell: (210) 325-1833
Bus: (830) 438-5540
Fax: (830) 438-5546
sjohnson@pruclassicrealty.com