are there any listing in covina ca?

Asked by Raquel Vera, Covina, CA Sat Dec 22, 2012

Answers

5
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Sat Dec 22, 2012
I am in the process of remodeling a home in Covina, when completed it will be about 1,900 sf on a 6,800 sf lot, 4be, 2ba,, nice yard, 2 car garage, hardwood floors, new windows, newer roof, fresh paint throughout, copper plumbing, newer heating and air conditioning, newer and upgraded electrical. Available first week in February. Call if interested. 626-358-2360
Otherwise, I can refer you to a great agent. Shannon Chang at 626-358-2360. She really knows this area and she can find you what you are looking for.
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Mon May 20, 2013
Jerry Garner, Agent, Glendora, CA
Sat Dec 22, 2012
Hi Raquel

It depends on what you are looking for, but I'm sure my wife & I can work with you to find the perfect house! We are very familiar with the Covina area, it's where we have lived the last 25yrs. We work together as a team & come highly recommended. We would love to meet you, sit down with you & discuss your home search.

Please contact us ASAP & we can get started!

Good Luck! & Merry Christmas!

Jerry Garner
RE/MAX Masters
Ron Takeuchi, Agent, Glendora, CA
Sat Dec 22, 2012
Although inventory is low across the San Gabriel Valley, there are available homes in Covina. I am about to close escrow on a great Covina home in the $300k range and we received multiple offers in the first week. I can definitely help you if you are looking to buy in Covina.

Ron Takeuchi
626-808-8430 cell
Jonathan Chi, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Sat Dec 22, 2012
There are currently 62 homes for sale in Covina, CA.