are there any homes available for $1,000 down/?

Asked by Puzzlelady12, Appleton, WI Tue Nov 12, 2013

Answers

7
Nan Brennan, Agent, Appleton, WI
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Puzzlelady12,
Thank you for asking, that is a great question and I would love to help you. Feel free to contact me and I can put you in contact with a reputable lender that has zero down programs.
Do you have a house for 1.000 down
Flag Sun Dec 17, 2017
im looking for a home with 1000 down me and my husband
Flag Sun Dec 3, 2017
, ,
Tue Nov 12, 2013
Yes there are loans which offer little to no down payment, depending on your situation. There are grants and gift funds sometimes allowed as well. Chances are you will need to bring some money to closing, but you may be able to reduce these costs with a sellers credit and lenders credit. A lot of lenders like to see a couple months of reserves (mortgage payments) in your bank account as well.

I would be more than happy to give this a try. I work with over 40 lenders, so I can offer a lot of possibilities. We go down to 500 fico scores and offer free credit repair. I am determined to find the right loan for every client. Feel free to contact me with questions or to get started!

Ashley Pimentel
Senior Loan Originator
Market Place Mortgage
246 E Janata Blvd. Suite 220
Lombard, IL 60148
Cell: (630) 217-7013
apimentel@marketplacemc.com
Delete Delete, Agent, Delete, WA
Tue Nov 12, 2013
I could get you into a house with zero down, depending on what you are looking for. Give me a call and I'll see what I can do for you.
Wade Steidl
920-707-1901
Century 21 First Realty
, ,
Tue Nov 12, 2013
Depending on where you want to purchase & your credit there is a USDA Rural Housing loan which is No Money down/100% financing. If seller will not pay your closing costs & home appraises for more than the purchase price then we can financing your closing costs as well!!!

Please contact me if you would like to discuss your situation further.

Mandy Fritsche, Prospect Mortgage, Mortgage Loan Officer, NMLS# 557211
I am Licensed in the state of Wisconsin
262-327-5700 Cell, 877-868-9198 Fax, mandy.fritsche@prospectmtg.com
http://www.MyProspectMortgage.com/mfritsche
John Hartfiel, Agent, Menasha, WI
Tue Nov 12, 2013
There are actual no money down programs existing out there today. Some of these even allow for substatial seller contribution towards closing costs. Give us a call if your lender doesn't offer programs like this and we can point you in the direction of a lender who may be able to assist.
Heather Gru…, Agent, Appleton, WI
Tue Nov 12, 2013
http://www.wheda.com/root/advantage/ Check out the WHEDA program and RURAL is a no money down program in rural areas. There are limits and guidelines.
Heather Gruett Focus Team Coldwell Banker TREG Inc. 920-450-6395
Lmndrops, Home Buyer, Appleton, WI
Tue Nov 12, 2013
Speak to your lender to find out if any programs would work for you.
Alex LaRoux