are there any areas of the greater richmond that have sidewlks, just moved here and cant find a neighborhood with sidewalks. dont like that.

Asked by Jeff Palumbo, Richmond, VA Tue Oct 9, 2012

Answers

4
Julie Karvel…, , Richmond, VA
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Jeff,
There are neighborhoods in Richmond with sidewalks both in the city and the suburbs. Give me a call and I can assist you in this search.
Julie - 804-908-2020
Bridget Hodg…, Agent, Richmond, VA
Tue Oct 9, 2012
Hi Jeff,
If you are looking for more suburban neighborhoods with sidewalks, a couple come to mind...Oak Park (off Huguenot Road), The Grove & Charter Colony both have at least some areas with sidewalks. Even Founders Bridge, Rosemont & Tarrington have some. These sidewalks are nice areas for walking, but they really do not connect to any mixed use or business areas. If you are looking to walk, on the sidewalk, to restaurants or shops...Northside (MacArthur/Nottoway/Greycourt) or the Fan would have sidewalks that lead to these types of businesses.
Good Luck.
Please feel free to give me a call if you have additional questions.
Bridget Hodgson
L & F Grove
484-3335
Sean Craft, Agent, Richmond, VA
Tue Oct 9, 2012
There are many areas with sidewalks but I assume you are looking for something more suburban because most of the city neighborhoods have them. Church Hill, The Fan, Museum District, Near West End, Byrd Park, Northside (Bellevue/Ginter Park/Battery Park etc). If you are looking for newer areas I am sure some of the planned communities have them but that is not my area of expertise. Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to show you all the sidewalks you can handle! http://www.seanlcraft.com
David Lydiard, Agent, Glen Allen, VA
Tue Oct 9, 2012
Welcome to RIchmond, Jeff! You've got to check out Bellevue in the Northside. Historic neighborhood, big trees, sidewalks, restaurants, shops, and real houses. I-95, I-64, and Powhite right here, too.