are golfview condos in orland park, il fha approved?

Asked by epauley618, Orland Park, IL Wed Feb 27, 2013

Answers

7
Bradley Neum…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Franklin, TN
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Some are, we can help with the pre-approval as deal directly with Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae and fund the loans in our name. We aren't waiting around on the big banks to approve the deal. We staff our own underwriting department and get things done quickly. You can call me at (630) 639-1081 and I can give you a pre-approval the same day and help you find a quality realtor in the area.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Mobile Phone: (630) 639-1081
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
3130 Finley Rd. Suite 510C
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Bridget Dele…, Agent, Oak Forest, IL
Mon Mar 4, 2013
yes some of them are, we need an address to confirm that. The FHA site gulfview condos expire 09/2013
Riccardo War…, Agent, Bolingbrook, IL
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Give me a call when you are ready to get prequalified! Yes they are approved FHA per HUD

Sean Cochran
Quality Mortgage Lending
630-470-6830
630-330-2229 cell

http://www.qmlending.com
Suzanne Hami…, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Wed Feb 27, 2013
There are 64 units in golfview, according to HUD, that are fha approved. Since there are multiple golfview buildings, it is important to find out specifically for the unit you are looking at. However, if they are not there are 5% down loans available.

I sold these condos new from the builder, I would be happy to help you with these and other condos in Orland. Feel free to call.

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
Re Marketing Consultants, Inc.
888-788-9544
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com
Anne Lebert, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Looks like the buildings on Brassie Court in Golfview are FHA approved. There are three for sale, two are listed as being FHA approved. Call me at 708 692 1599 if you would like to view them.
Mary Mirenda, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Get up to date information by logging on to " http://;www.hud.gov" - Use the search function and type in "FHA approved condo list". Once you get to the correct page, you can search by city....Orland Park, Tinley Park, etc. Be sure to check the far right for each condominium association where it provides effective date or expiration date of the approval. If you have an FHA mortgage pre-approval, and are looking to purchase, suggest you use a buyer's agent who can help you find appropriate properties.
Anne Lebert, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Wed Feb 27, 2013
No, conventional only. There are condos in Orland that are FHA approved, but not Golfview. Just sold one in December.