any realtors with info on Niskey Lake falls area homes. very interested in purchasing a property in area.

Asked by ME, Atlanta, GA Mon Dec 31, 2012

what area the true comps. i've seen recent sales under $400k..please give input

Answers

6
Jen and Mark…, Agent, Holmes Beach, FL
Mon Dec 31, 2012
Feel free to give me a call. I had one under contract there last month. It was a short sale and there's a foreclosure coming on the market.

Jen Bowman, Broker Associate
404-456-5024
Web Reference:  http://www.JenBowman.com
Elizabeth Wa…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Hello ME, thank you for your inquiry about Niskey Lake Falls area homes.

I would be pleased to chat with you. I currently have a listing, scheduled to close next month, in Niskey Lake Falls.

I am a Buyer's Agent and would welcome the opportunity to help you in your search for a home if
you are not already under contract with another agent? With just a few questions, we can get
you headed in the right direction.

My contact information is below. Please feel free to email/text or phone.

I look forward to your reply and to assisting you.

Again, Thank You!

Elizabeth 'Beppy' Walton, Realtor
ASP, CFIS, DPP
Keller Williams Buckhead
C/404 234 9418; eFax/404 604 3965
Email: beppyswalton@gmail.com
Ralph Woolfo…, , Atlanta, GA
Mon Dec 31, 2012
Contact me and I will be glad to share comps from the Niskey Lake area. I sell primarily in this area of Atlanta and have lived in the area for over 30 years

Ralph Woolfolk III
Keller Williams Atlanta Classic
404-281-7130 cell
Gwen Harvey, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Dec 31, 2012
I will be happy to provide you with recent comps for this neighborhood if you can send me your email. My services are available if you need a realtor willing to work on your behalf. I am knowledgeable about this area I have resided in the area for over 15 years. Please contact me if you have any other questions.

Gwen Harvey
Real Estate Consultant
Solid Source RealtyGA
770 475-1130 Ext 6104
Sonya Edwards, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Dec 31, 2012
I believe the reason for some of the lower sales prices in the Niskey Lake Falls area are because of a number of similarly sized homes that sold extremely low due to their run down condition. There was a spec home that was up for sale for 1.8million but it began leaking pretty bad and was never completed and sold for 175K. There was a similar case on Cascade Rd as well that someone purchased but they fixed up the property and resold it. I think that is what has affected the comps for Niskey Lake Falls properties.
M. Felix, Agent, Covington, GA
Mon Dec 31, 2012
Absolutely. Please call at your earliest.

Maryum Oliver-Felix
Real Estate Professional
Solid Source Realty GA
678-768-5632