any one loan money on 1976 manufactured home for 2nd home?

Asked by Rich Magby, Ruidoso, NM Sun Aug 21, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Annie Snow, Agent, Ruidoso, NM
Sat Dec 1, 2012
I agree 1st National Bank Tony at 575-257-4033 would be your best bet!
0 votes
R. B. Holmes, Agent, Mescalero, NM
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Nathan or Pam at Ruidoso Mortgage have some private investors who may consider older units. Tony Duarte at FNB will look at individual deals. Good luck Rich.
0 votes
R. B. Holmes, Agent, Mescalero, NM
Mon Aug 22, 2011
Tony Duarte at FNB Ruidoso is the only lender who will look at older units and then only on a case by case basis. Worth a call at 575-257-4033.
0 votes
Sandra Wrigh…, , New Mexico
Sun Aug 21, 2011
You might ask a local credit union, otherwise almost no money available for what I presume is a singlewide mobile home of advanced age. May have to be an owner carry situation.
0 votes
Arthur Miller, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sun Aug 21, 2011
I would ask Sheri Rogers at Rio Ruidoso Company, Ltd. She is a great agent in the Ruidoso area and you can reach her at (575) 258-3888.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Ruidoso Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more