any help to buy a home without any money down or for closing costs?

Asked by Tosha, 60901 Fri Apr 10, 2009

Answers

6
Steve De La Hoya’s answer
Steve De La…, , Pleasanton, CA
Fri Apr 10, 2009
There is also another loan option that is out there in certain areas. It’s called a USDA rural loan. Now what this means is you have to purchase a home in a rural area. I have had several clients buy in mountain house as this is considered rural for now. The other areas are Patterson, Byron, parts of Modesto, parts of Tracy. There is no money down, no private mortgage insurance and depending on the sellers willingness to sell you can even get closing cost paid for.
Lori Jeltema, Agent, Suffolk, VA
Fri Apr 10, 2009
Yes, if you qualify for the right loan. The last contract I ratified will have the buyer not bringing money and getting reimbursed for their inspection fees at closing. What type of loan do you qualify for?
Theresa Owen, , Hesperia, CA
Fri Apr 10, 2009
Possibly USDA, which does offer 100% (sometimes more) financing. Property must be in USDA eligible area's. Of course, VA is still 100%, as well.
David Cruick…, , Palatine, IL
Fri Apr 10, 2009
3.5% is the minimum using an FHA loan. You may do 100% if you are a veteran with a VA loan. Closing costs can be negotiated of up to 6% of the purchase price to pay for closing costs.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Dp2, , Virginia
Fri Apr 10, 2009
Why not work with your agent to write an offer with seller financing?
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Fri Apr 10, 2009
Your buyers agent should be able assist in writing a sales offer where the seller has a contribution to your closing costs. However all is based on lender approval. Mortgage broker needs provide assistance regarding what lender will allow.

GREAT QUESTION.
Lynn911
~ National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Lecturer regarding Credit Repair, Mortgage Loan Officer
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com