any foreclusures, short sales in ANTHEM SOLARIS ?

Asked by Don, Anthem, Henderson, NV Sat Oct 16, 2010

Answers

4
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sat Jun 21, 2014
seriously?

dredging up yet another question from 2010?
what's the point other than to try and get points?
Angela Brass…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Apr 5, 2014
Of course - there are short sales and foreclosures all over the Valley. The question is your timeline and your patience level. It is easier to purchase a bank owned home than a short sale. Be sure to consult a professional who has experience in these areas - don't just assume every agent has experience in these areas. Ask questions! :)

Angela Brasser, ABR, CRS
Prominent Realty Group, LLC
http://www.vegasrealtyvalues.com
702-460-2515 Talk/Text
Sandy Van, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Oct 16, 2010
Hi Don,

Thanks for contacting me. I tried to reply to your email, but it gave me an error message. Could you please leave me an alternate email to contact you at?
Sandy Van, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Oct 16, 2010
Hi Don,

There are about 45 homes in Anthem Solera. Solera is an active adult retirement community located in the Sun City Anthem community, the prices range of homes that are currently available are $120,000.00-about $330,000.00 with one listing near half a million. The square footage ranges from 1142 square feet to 1768 square feet. This community features a community clubhouse, pools, exercise facility and tennis courts.

If you are interested, I know a great lender, who is providing renovation loans if you require one, so you can include repairs into your loan. Right now, my lender is also providing free warranties through the end of the year. Please contact me for details. I can also email you the list of homes if you wish.

Sandy Van
Keller Williams Realty - Marketplace I
Terri Robinson Team
(702) 334-2488
Sandyvan702@gmail.com