any experience with lennar homes in lakeland?

Asked by renee breitenbach, Reading, PA Mon Aug 11, 2008

Answers

4
Dawn Dougher…, , Apollo Beach, FL
Wed Aug 13, 2008
Hi Helwey----

I have sold Lennar homes in Lakeland before. With any builder, there are plusses and minuses---that's where a realtor can negociate on your behalf to help you get the best house at the best price. Please feel free to contact me at KWDawn!@aol.com if I can assist you further.
Jacqueline F…, , Kissimmee, FL
Wed Aug 13, 2008
Hello Helwey,

I live just outside Lakeland. Lennar is a very reputable company.
Which community are you thinking about looking into?

Lennar has 3 single family home communities and 2 townhome communities in Lakeland.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Jacqueline Fortier
Cinderella Realty
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue Aug 12, 2008
Lennar is a long time established company with an outstanding reputation. I'm certain if you really look hard you will find someone that will share a horror story. But the bottom line is their product is one of the best in the business.

With that said, we strongly recommend careful consideration for pre-construction opportunities because of the risk involved at this time. It is probably best to consider completed construction in one of these areas.

The "Eckler Team"
Michael Cepa…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Mon Aug 11, 2008
Yes, I have sold many Lennar homes, which has allowed me to push them a little further then most, in regards to better pricing. I have found their warranty, customer care, and construction departments to usually be on top of everything and care about their customers concerns. They also have some great deals right now, including pricing, interest rates, and closing costs. If I can be of any assistance, I know I can get you a great deal, plus it will be at no charge to you, as my services are FREE. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks
Michael Ceparano, 813 417 6698
ceppym@yahoo.com