Kk, Home Buyer in Cordova, TN

any advice on buying in Oakland, TN looking for 3700 sqf with resell in 5 yrs?

Asked by Kk, Cordova, TN Wed Dec 12, 2007

Answers

4
Stephen Gross, Home Buyer, Memphis, TN
Sun Aug 10, 2014
Get at least 25% off of list or you will be taking a bath when you try to resell it.
Patty Everitt, Agent, collierville, TN
Sun Sep 14, 2008
Hi, someone told me recently that in 4-5 yrs, will be the influx of new graduates from College, so far in many colleges in the south the enrollment is actually up! so that may give you some comfort knowing that they will need housing but not too many buy the 3500 sq.ft right out of the gate , but there is always someone else that may need more space for their growing family. Oakland is working on getting that Ole town feeling, with Anna-Renea's the cutest store and luncheon place in Oakland, recently my Fav-Taco Bell has just showed up, and of course the huge Walmart -so it is really growing, my family helped place-donated the stain-glass windows for the Baptist church in Oakland, memories for my dad was running from church to put the bisquits on! You will love the people too-generous and caring! take care
Web Reference:  http://www.PattyEveritt.com
Barbara Rea, , Germantown, TN
Fri Jun 13, 2008
I am a realtor and have lived in the Hickory Withe area since 1999. Oakland is a good investment area and there are many nice homes for sale, new construction as well as resales. We cannot always predict what the economic conditions will be 5 years from now, however, I feel that there is great potential for growth and appreciation especially with Hwy 385 that is being extended from Hwy 64 to Macon Road. This will allow for easy access to I-40 and anywhere in the Mid-South. Please e-mail me or give me a call and I will be most happy to discuss this with you further. My mobile phone number is 901-652-7801.
Don Debaer &…, , Memphis, TN
Wed Apr 30, 2008
Hello KK
My wife and I represent a builder in Fayette County and we have 6 homes left in Oakland. One of them was the parade of homes winner in its category. That home is the model home in Burton Place. The builder is offering trade in on your home, if you are having any problems selling in Cordova. This model is approx. 3400 sq ft according to the builder's plans. If you would like photos and more information on this home, feel free to contact me. You can visit my web site at http://www.Bluffcityrealestate.com and either email or phone us. Our contact information is on that web site. We would be happy to provide any answers to questions about his homes or others in the Oakland area.