another question on the FHA 203K rehab loan, and MPS by HUD

Asked by Matthew Clemens, 46375 Wed Apr 1, 2009

when using the FHA 203k rehab loan there may be some property repairs required to meet HUD minimum property standards. Also I understand they must meet standards so the property is insurable by the FHA.

Where can I find a detailed list on all of this so I can get familiar with them?

I will be buying in lake co. IN
thanks

Answers

2
Gina’s answer
Gina, , Crown Point, IN
Wed Apr 1, 2009
Matthew,

I have a lender that can provide you the information you are looking for. If you would like, I can send you the information. Also check out my blog for more FHA 203K loans info as well as NWI Loan Guy’s Blog, there is a link to his blog from mine. Let me know if I can be of more assistance.
Adam Shoop, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Wed Apr 1, 2009
Hello Matthew,

I have a PDF I can email you if you would like that has detailed information on both the FHA 203k standard and streamline loans. It includes eligible improvements, program eligibility, draws...so you can become more familar with these loan options.

Adam

email: adam@adamshoop.com