a house owned by citi bank in my block . how can i buy it from the bank?

Asked by Brahim, Philadelphia, PA Tue Jul 20, 2010

Answers

3
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Tue Jul 20, 2010
Citibank does not sell its own properties, they hire assett management companies to sell their properties. By looking on their website, they do list on their who has been assigned the property.

If it is not on there, check the house for when they post a notice with a contact for is selling the property, then contact them. While you are waiting make sure you have been prequailified as you will need a prequailification letter to even make an offer.

for mor etips on buying bank owned properties please check my blog.
Ian A. Wolf, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Tue Jul 20, 2010
You will need to contact citi's reo(Real Estate Owned) department to find out how they sell their bank owned property. There may be a realtor that lists them, or a servicer that they are purchased through, or a website. It all depends. This is the link for Citi's REO listings: https://www.citimortgage.com/Mortgage/Oreo/SearchListing.do

Hope that helps as a starting point. Let me know if you need more help.
Leon Aksman"…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Tue Jul 20, 2010
I specialize in investment real Estate, Foreclsoures, Bank sales & Bldg shells. there may be a variety of ways to acquire that property. if you'd like to send me the address of the property & ur cotact info Id be happy to help.

Leon Aksman
215-668-8899
Advance Realty