15946 viscount circle listing

Asked by Frank, North Port, FL Mon Jan 25, 2010

Available or sold would like to see listing

Answers

5
Deborah Dunnick’s answer
Deborah Dunn…, , Sarasota, FL
Tue Jan 26, 2010
Hello Frank,

I'm sorry but this home sold on 1/22/2010 for $349,500. Please give me a call at 941-400-3524 or email me at debbiedunnick@hotmail.com and I will make some appointments to show you other properties in the area.

All my best,

Debbie Dunnick
Michael Saunders & Co.
http://www.debbiedunnick.com
debbiedunnick@hotmail.com
Jason Stevens, , Englewood, FL
Mon Jan 25, 2010
Hi Frank - I live in South Gulf Cove and just down the street from the house on Viscount. I'd be happy to give you an up close and personal tour of South Gulf Cove and all that is provides. I have also been in many of the homes that are currently listed for sale, Free feel to contact me with any questions.

Jason Stevens, REALTOR®, GRI, ABR
Graduate Realtor Institute
Accredited Buyers Representative
Real Estate Broker Associate
REOTrans Platinum Certified
Kevin Flynn Realty, Inc.
Cell - 941-662-0379
Email: jasonstevens@embarqmail.com
Home Office - 941-698-0973
Home Fax - 941-698-0973
Website: http://www.jasonestevens.com
Shannon Moore…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Mon Jan 25, 2010
Here's a few properties that may interest you: http://mfr.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1024889724&… Let me know if you see anything you like. Here's something I wrote about South Gulf Cove:

South Gulf Cove is an incomparable community just off Florida Route 771 south of Sarasota, between Port Charlotte and Boca Grande. Convenient to golf, shopping, fishing, beaches and every imaginable amenity, South Gulf Cove is just minutes away from Gasparilla Island and Boca Grande. With a private, community boat dock and ramp plus direct access through a lock, residents can slip in and out of the neighborhood and spend a few relaxing hours in Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico. Here you’ll find sailboat friendly areas with no bridges in the way.

Not so long ago, the South Gulf Cove area was deemed to be out of the way, but new retail and infrastructure development is now only minutes away. Today’s South Gulf Cove residents do not have to sacrifice privacy and a casual lifestyle for the conveniences they love. They can enjoy retail shopping, unique boutiques, movies and museums and they have full access to schools and medical facilities.

Golfers will love the neighborhood for its four nearby golf courses – Long Marsh, Palm, Oakland Hills and Cape Haze, and water lovers will enjoy the local beaches, boating, water and jet skiing, kayaking and canoeing.

South Gulf Cove is a deed restricted community with a rich canal system comprised of approximately 55 miles of wide, navigable canals. All of the canals converge into Interceptor Lagoon and from there head into the Myakka River and on to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico. Many properties have bridge-free sailboat access to the harbor.

With 15,000 home sites, 4,000 of which are on the waterfront, South Gulf Cove comprises nearly one-third of the canals in Charlotte County. All waterfront homes have sea walls and a natural shoreline and there is a community Yacht Club. Fisherman can angle for both fresh water and salt water fish in this area, and all properties have access to the water, either from waterfront lots or from the community boat ramp.

Because this area has only recently become popular, there are still many choices and available home sites. The South Gulf Cove homeowner association is voluntary, though most residents are very active in the community and work hard to preserve quality of life and their natural surroundings. Most homes are less than ten years old and there are still plenty of vacant home sits on which you can conceive and build your dream home. The South Gulf Cove community is an upscale Florida waterfront community with reasonably priced properties; a rarity in today’s Florida real estate environment.

Prices vary from moderate to expensive, but properties that are closer to the lagoon will have a bigger price tag. You can find a four bedroom, three bathroom home or a palatial four bedroom, three bathroom estate for over a million. With a variety of homes in many sizes, there is something to fit every lifestyle, including singles, couples and families. Prospective residents of South Gulf Cove will be pleased to know that future waterfront development will be actively monitored for ecological impact.

Close by South Gulf Cove is simply Gulf Cove, another General Development community that borders the Myakka River and has a community boat ramp. You’re just ten minutes from the mall in Port Charlotte or from shopping in Englewood. More expensive homes hover along the canals on the river, but moderate prices are still available farther from the water. Most of Gulf Cove has city water available.

The Gardens of Gulf Cove is an older established neighborhood of small homes with two community pools, clubhouse, tennis courts and shuffleboard. Most of the homes were built from 1970-80, but provide inexpensive housing for a winter home for first time homebuyer.

If you are looking for an upscale, casual Florida lifestyle with a price tag that won’t break the bank, you have come to the right place -South Gulf Cove. Don’t wait to explore the possibilities. Property is going fast and the prices will not stay this low for very long. We would be happy to help you find your own dream house or a home site where you can build. Contact us to get more information about South Gulf Cove and the surrounding Sarasota and Port Charlotte communities.

The Moore Team
Roxanne Moore, Realtor®, 941-626-3926
Shannon Moore, Broker-Associate, 941-276-8142
Tammy Archibald, Realtor®, 941-564-8605
Fax, 941-870-9233
Re/Max Anchor Realty
14806 Tamiami Tr, North Port, FL 34286
twomoores42@comcast.net
http://www.TropicalFloridaProperty.com
Joanna Benan…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Mon Jan 25, 2010
Good Evening Frank,

The home that you inquired about closed on 1/22/2010 for $349,500-see link. It is lovely! Please contact me and I will forward similar homes that might interest you.

Joanna Benante
941.356.7718
http://www.JoannaBenante.com
Mon Jan 25, 2010
This home sold on 1/22/2010 for $349,500. Give me a call and I can show you other similar properties in the area.

The Moore Team
Roxanne Moore, Realtor®, 941-626-3926
Tammy Archibald, Realtor®, 941-564-8605
Fax, 941-870-9233
Re/Max Anchor Realty
14806 Tamiami Tr, North Port, FL 34286
twomoores42@comcast.net
http://www.TropicalFloridaProperty.com