"Are there any investor-friendly agents in Orange county NY?

Asked by James Hill, Goshen, NY Thu Aug 25, 2011

an agent that will spend a little time to send you Sold Comps or list of recent Cash Sales, put in low offers etc

Answers

5
Terry Farnsw…, Agent, Lisle, IL
Mon Jun 3, 2013
James,

As an investor who should be laser-focused on the bottom line - it would be extremely beneficial to you to obtain a real estate license yourself. You'd essentially be paid a commission on any property you purchase yourself, and that commission would essentially be a little "instant equity" for you.

Hope this helps!
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Mon Jun 3, 2013
The hard working Agent should not be that difficult to find, however the "low ball" offers when value is much higher could be a problem.
Miriam Munzer, Agent, GOSHEN, NY
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Have you found that if you are a serious buyer, agents will bend over backwards to help you. Of course, the best ones will ask you lots of questions before they find you the perfect investment. It can take time, depending on your wants, and desires......
Corinne Bocs…, Agent, Goshen, NY
Tue Jun 19, 2012
There are plenty of friendly agents in Orange County. Have you not found that to be?
Will Story, Agent, Orange, CA
Sun Aug 28, 2011
I am always happy to work with investors as well as owner-occupied purchasers.

Feel free to give me a call at (845) 527 - 1393 or email me at will.story@randrealty.com

Will Story
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate - Rand Realty