1741 n stillman st. are they allowed to run a recovery house with out licesed for this or zoning?

Asked by Daddy, North Philadelphia West, Philadelphia, PA Fri May 7, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more