Home Buying in Livonia>Question Details

Anna, Home Buyer in Livonia, MI

17 mos after bankruptcy, anyone know of mortgage comp who will work w/us now? 690n708 cr.score

Asked by Anna, Livonia, MI Sat Apr 21, 2012

Answers

5
I was just discharged of my debt OCTOBER 18 2011 The fed will not even look at you. The BANKS ARE THE ONES WHO GIVE YOU THE NOTES IN TRUST THAT YOU WILL PAY THEM AS AGREED. Lets call the banks, the fed. with the bankruptsy comes a stratigic time frame for you to have waited long enough to not fall again so soon.... That is the way they plan it. Even if you say it is not your fault, WELL, IT IS NOT THIER FAULT THE PROMISS WAS BROKEN EITHER.. You do the math... you must wait you turn again, get back in line again until they say it is ok. Bankruptsy never helps your credit score. for a good reason. It's not your money tobegin with is it, IS IT?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Anna, good credit score but may not have been enough time for the bankruptcy just yet. Call a few mortgage brokers and feel them out soon you get that information right from the lender themselves.
Anna,

Depending on the reasons for the bankruptcy will determine if you can get a mortgage yet or if you have to wait 24 or more months before you can apply. If you haven't spoken with a lender yet I would advise you to do so. They can tell you when you'll be able to apply for a mortgage. If you need the recommendation of a lender I would be happy to give you a couple of names and numbers.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Thank you.
Flag Sat Apr 21, 2012
More than likely it will be 24 months AFTER your discharge date before you'll be able to again loan qualify.
Thanks you.
Flag Sat Apr 21, 2012
Hi Anna,
Yes I work with a great loan officer who is an FHA cert. Trainer and can answer all your questions. Please contact me for his information and together we can help get you into the home you want and qualify for.

Jamie Hastings
(734) 444-5323
Thanks Jamie, I will contact you.
Flag Sat Apr 21, 2012