Michael Aron…,  in 03809

20 mile search radius on Trulia?

Asked by Michael Aronson, 03809 Sun Aug 16, 2009

As useful as the search is, I find the 10 mile search radius a bit restrictive. Good for comps, .. not so much for bringing up commutable properties. Editing the command line seems to be useless, aside from manually picking a new center for the search, has anyone found a way to expand the search circumference to beyond 10mi, like to 20?

Answers

5
Hi Michael,
Here lost of websites listing properties on google map by radius search. zillow.com is one of the premier example. In India they are using nbook.in to search properties and to find houses. This is too hard to understand because Trulia.com is not available in India
Hello Michael,

Check out Zillow.com...

Best though, select an agent who has website with access to all of the "real" data, updated immediately, unlike syndicated websites...I mean access to MLS which will allow for any type of search. I'm sure you have many great agents with such access in your area.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Thank you Rudy .. While you're at it, could you possibly suggest to the powers that be that not EVERYONE uses an iphone, and, that a windows mobile app w/similar functionality to the Iphone one might be a good idea?
Hi Michael!

Good question. Something I can take back and suggest we update for our user. In the meantime, our iPhone app has the ability to search up to a 30 mile radius.

Thanks for asking a really useful question.

Rudy
Social Media Guru at Trulia
I have emailed this request to someone at Trulia for you. They should chime in and answer any questions you have.

Sean Dawes