4088 longfellow st ,Home,Sale \ Sold

Asked by annamanoj68, Allentown, PA Thu Mar 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/27580107-4088-Longfellow-St-A…

Answers

6
Heather Mori…, Agent, Allentown, PA
Thu Mar 7, 2013
This report gives you available properties in the Lehigh Valley area that is priced under $350,000.00 with a min of 4 plus beds and 3 plus baths - 2400 sq feet and over and built 2001 and newer. Just so you know the property in Forks township is a preapproved short sale - it is a pretty awesome property - with guest houses that can be rented for additional income - I know this because I also represent the short sale negotiation company working on this transaction.
Heather Mori…, Agent, Allentown, PA
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Hell Anna - I did some more research for you - There is one other property in this community that was just listed and I thought I would share it with you.
Heather Mori…, Agent, Allentown, PA
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Hello Anna - here are all of the details on the property plus all photos - I can also run a search for other properties similar to this one and see if there are any bank owned foreclosures listed I. The same community :) your wish is my command.
Heather Mori…, Agent, Allentown, PA
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Yes this property is showing available in the mls - I will post a link here with the property details for you by noon today
Peter Ryan, Agent, Center Valley, PA
Thu Mar 7, 2013
The property remains available. If you would like to visit, please feel free to contact me. My contact information is found at my web site at http://www.peterryanlistings.com
Cliff Lewis, Agent, Allentown, PA
Thu Mar 7, 2013

This home is for sale.. I would be happy to send you some more information on it?