antoniotradi…, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

360 harbor islandAnybody 2 bed for 200k is a good deal? or the area its not good for those type of property? please give me a true opinon

Asked by antoniotrading77, Miami, FL Sun Jan 15, 2012

My agent telling me it's a good deal, some others tell me the area it's not good for this type of property too expansive for north bay village, i would appreciate a knowledgeable and logic answer. i am pure investor i would only buy for rental and appreciation , i don't live in miami . thanks

Answers

4
Gary Aboff, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Sun May 25, 2014
I doubt there is such a price for a 360 condo unless it is a disaster ridden w liens...n Bay Village is booming and a fantastic location

There are many higher price condos than that.
Martha B. Ba…, Agent, North Bay Village Fl, FL
Sat Mar 1, 2014
North Bay Village is a very secure area to live and rise children!.
Is a nice area with A+ Schools,restaurants,super markets and more.

Contact me at (305)505-2610
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Jan 15, 2012
In order to determine a good deal, review comps with your agent, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, see what the data suggests and go from there. Keep in mind that a property is worth what someone is willing to pay, and opinions are just that.
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Sun Jan 15, 2012
Its not a good deal! Its a great deal. My guess is that there are NO deals to actually be made at that number. Check what's available at the link below...

Seems like a super opportunity.