Jill, Home Buyer in Easton, CT

6 brae loch versus 10 brae loch, shelton. Thanks

Asked by Jill, Easton, CT Thu Oct 9, 2008

Answers

3
Rk Ruthman, , Connecticut
Sun Feb 1, 2009
Hi Jill,

I am the listing agent for 10 Brae Loch in Shelton. Presently the price has been reduced to $750,000. If you, or any other buyers out there are interested in this property. (And neighborhood comparables), feel free to give me a call at 203-400-5355.

Respectfully,
RK Ruthman
Ruthman Real Estate
CT & NY Licensee

Ruthman Real Estate also has a Buyer's Agent Commission Rebate on all properties. Just ask. 203-400-5355
Web Reference:  http://www.RuthmanRE.com
Marcie Berson, , Fairfield, CT
Fri Oct 10, 2008
The house at 6 Brae Loch Way in Shelton just sold in August for $570,000 according to the MLS. The one at 10 Brae Loch Way is currently on the market for $785,000. If you're wondering why #10 is priced so much higher, it is likely because it is almost 2,000 square feet larger than #6 and has almost .30 acres more land. From the photos it also looks more updated and modern than #6. If you have any other questions about these houses or the Shelton market in general, please feel free to call me at 203-952-4899 or email me at Marcie@BersonTeam.com.
Dan Ross, Agent, Southington, CT
Thu Oct 9, 2008
I don't understand what your question is.