Josh Schaap, Real Estate Pro in Mount Pleasant, SC

4.7 acres off Hwy 41, contigious to Dunes West..... just went pending

Asked by Josh Schaap, Mount Pleasant, SC Sat Sep 29, 2012

After multiple offers, we've made it through the due diligence period of the contract. The land is un-incorporated.

thisgetsdeleted’s answer
What is the significance of this land being contiguous to Dunes West? And is there an advantage to it being unincorporated as opposed to being in the city? just curious, looking for a lot this size...
My team has 4.25 acres just off HWY 41 on Birdhaven Lane. It is just across the Wando bridge towards Huger. Take second street on the right (Yaupon Dr) turn left off Yaupon to Birdhaven. Property is at the end of Birdhaven. Contact me for more details 843-696-7824
Flag Tue Nov 20, 2012
I've got a 6 acre lot off of 41 in Mt Pleasant for sale on Lieben Road. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

it's been a while since you posted this questions and our market has changed tremendously since then. Are you still looking for a lot?

Talk soon,

Rebecca Kroseberg
Carolina One
Thanks for the information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012