•School District: Minisink Valley

Asked by Merunka80, Pine Bush, NY Thu Apr 18, 2013

Does anyone know about the Minisink Valley school district. Was looking to stay in the Pine Bush school district but not finding what I want for my price there. Found a home in Bloomingburg but the school district is Minisink Valley & I don't know anything about that school district. Any info would be great!

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071453792-169-Upper-Rd-Bloom…

Answers

1
Deborah (deb…, Home Buyer, Sparrowbush, NY
Mon Jun 2, 2014
I live in Wawayanda but Middletown School District... if my house were located 6 houses up my road it would be Minisink Schools and my house would be worth aprox. $30,000.000 MORE! I have been looking to move & houses in Minisink school district certainly have no bang-for-your-buck sort of speak. I have heard Pine Bush is very good as well...this is all I know. I am the person that asked about property on the Shawgunkill. I hope it works out for you. Debi