Betty Chan, Home Buyer in New York, NY

6345 Saunders St . I would like to know the maintanence? what is inclueded? income requirement ?

Asked by Betty Chan, New York, NY Sat Jun 29, 2013

Answers

2
Kathy Huang, , New York, NY
Sat Jun 29, 2013
Maintenance in most co-ops includes Heat, hot water, as Real Estate Taxes, maintenance of the common areas, as well as the staff.
When purchasing a co-op in Queens, you'll need at minimum 20% down payment and your debt should be no more than 25-28% your monthly income.
A good buyer's broker will pre-approve you based on your numbers before even showing you any properties.

Kathy H Chang
FENWICK KEATS Real Estate
Mobile: 646-820-1689
khuang@fenwickkeats.com
Mark Wacker, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Sat Jun 29, 2013
The maintenance of the only listing on MLS in that building is $787.90. Heat and hot water is included.
A good rule of thumb for income is 48 times the total monthly carrying charges. (mortgage + maintenance)

Mark Wacker
Associate Broker Madeleine Realty
917-584-1447 mwacker315@gmail.com
Would it be allowed to have mother and son (over 20 years old) live in 1 bed room?
if I want to buy 2 bed rooms, Could it be possible to have both of our income added together to qualify the requirement? i.e. $90,000.00 per year.
Flag Sat Jun 29, 2013