25851 Queen Sago Place, Wesley Chapel FL 33544 Any pictures of the INSIDE? thank you, GOD BLESS!

Asked by Lovehome, Wesley Chapel, FL Mon Jan 10, 2011

Answers

2
Keith Houtz, Agent, Lutz, FL
Tue Jan 11, 2011
I am familiar with this home. I have had a buyer interested in the property. The bank does not have good pictures of the home, which seems to be a trend for most bank owned. If you are a serious individual looking for a rehab project then this could be the property for you. This home will need quite a bit of money to bring the home back to its best potential. The property is great for the right buyer and the price is getting towards the range that would make a good investment.
If you are serious about purchasing a home, contact an agent that can do the research for you and help you find what you are looking to find.
Tony McMahon, Agent, WHITE PLAINS, MD
Mon Jan 10, 2011
If you have an agent, you could ask them to contact the listing agent for the property and ask for photos, The listing agent would have taken initial photos when they got the listing and or photos for the BPO to help the bank or investor price the property.