48 / 65 / 83 / 96 Midland St (Highland Park)

Asked by Jeremy, Warren, MI Wed Nov 21, 2012

Does anyone know if these properties are finished, and if there are actual pictures of them available somewhere? I would also be curious about what the "qualifications for purchase" are, I assume they are income qualifications.

Answers

3
lavenia brown, Home Buyer, Highland Park, MI
Wed Feb 12, 2014
can you please give me a call concerning the homes on midland there is to still two open.

La Venia Brown 313-731-7120
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Thu Nov 22, 2012
Your best bet is to contact a local Mortgage Broker before doing anything else at "Find a Pro" in the header of this website. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Wed Nov 21, 2012

These homes are NOT built yet and there aren't any pictures of the homes at those addresses yet, but if you drive by that area, you will see similar homes already built.

As far as the qualifications are concerned, you are correct, it is based on income. There is a form that I can email you if you like. It will give you a breakdown of what income will qualify you for the project.

My contact information is listed below.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com