3917 Melody Lane. HUD Case#494-343270 ...That doesn't mean it's a foreclosed home does it? Does this home qualify for FHA?

Asked by Tommiemorado, 79762 Tue May 22, 2012

I'm definitely interested in this home, but I need to know if it will go FHA. We see that it's a HUD...What does that mean? Hmmmm

Answers

3
Amy Rhodes, Agent, Odessa, TX
Wed May 23, 2012
Yes, it is a foreclosure. It does qualify for FHA financing.....would you like to go take a look at it? Just give me a call 432-638-9285
Ok..back to financing. Would you still need an inspection? The HUD home would be "AS IS" so there is no point to it except for "peace of mind". Closing costs....What does that typically run? Since that won't be able to be negotiated.
Appraisal? What's that typically costs? I was also told we would be required to place deposits for all utilities during that time of appraisals or inspections.
Flag Wed May 23, 2012
Don Groff, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue May 22, 2012
Hi Tommie,

Most HUD homes can go FHA unless the condition prevents it but that is not the norm. They usually do qualify and there is a $100 down financing that makes them even more attractive.

_______________________________________
Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com | http://www.AustinListed.com
Flag Wed May 23, 2012
Lonna Bevel, Agent, Andrews, TX
Tue May 22, 2012
Hi, Yes this is a HUD home, It is as is, however, we can go look and see what the "as is" means, and see if it will go FHA. Just let me know, please email me at lonnabevel@remax.net. thanks
Flag Wed May 23, 2012