960 Lisa Drive, Titusville, FL 32780 Is it still for sale

Asked by Hherring, Titusville, FL Mon May 14, 2012

House went through foreclosure and I think it is bank owned. How do we find out if it is on the market?

Answers

3
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Mon May 14, 2012
Reply #2 - Paperwork has long been started; this will probably become a listed foreclosure sometime in the future.
The following link takes you to the current active list of other homes in the SAME subdivision:
.
http://www.brevardmls.com/brv/maildoc/3055546_1337042254-May…
.
Please let me know if you'd like me to notify you when 960 Lisa goes on the market or if you are interested in any other home in that subdivision.
.
Phil Rotondo, Realtor
ERA Showcase Properties and Investments
Titusville, Fl.
mailto:phil@321property.com
Litton Loans had the mortgage but sold it to another company. My neighbor lived there and went through foreclosure. She moved away and said Titusville Water is charging her for water bill. She had it turned off. Is this the hold-up? Someone cuts the grass.
Flag Sat Jun 23, 2012
Andrea Simon, Agent, Merritt Island, FL
Fri Jun 15, 2012
According to the public records the foreclosure did take place October 6, 2010, however, the public records show the certificate of title was later vacated by the courts and recorded 12/9/10.
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Mon May 14, 2012
Hherring;
The home you mentioned is currently not on the market for sale.
Another message follows.
Phil Rotondo, Realtor
ERA Showcase Properties and Investments
Titusville, Fl
mailto:phil@321property.com