328 Lighthouse? Is it still a market? or has it been sold?

Asked by Ellen, 10583 Thu Nov 15, 2007

Answers

5
Michelle Snider’s answer
Michelle Sni…, Agent, Branford, CT
Sat Jun 2, 2012
I grew up on Lighthouse Rd and own investment property there currently! Love Morris Cove and right by the water! Contact me and I would be happy to set us on a tour of all the available homes there**
Michelle
203 314-6471
Colleen Pick…, Agent, Norwalk, CT
Thu Nov 15, 2007
Sold about a year ago for 458,750.
Joe Fasone, Agent, Milford, CT
Fri Apr 27, 2012
I can find out quickly enough if you were interested in contacting me. Right now I am responsible for the listings at 312 Lighthouse, 425 Lighthouse, 341 Marion, and 94 Oceanview St (all in The Cove).
Realty Group…, , Connecticut
Fri Oct 1, 2010
This will have to be checked on the MLS. However, there are other listings on Lighthouse you may want to consider. Lighthouse Rd varies in pricing. The closer you are to the shore, the higher the cost because of location. However, there is one on Lighthouse that can use some decor touches listed at 199,900 that is a single family. I would request a list of all properties for sale on Lighthouse if that is your desired location.
George Anton…, Agent, Madison, CT
Thu Nov 15, 2007
Hi Ellen, there are some other properties in that area that are similar. Are you thinking of selling or buying?

If you want to get an idea of what homes are selling for in that area I would be happy to help you or if you have any specific questions, just ask.

George Antonopoulos
Shoreline Property Specialist
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Madison, CT

800-759-6936 Office
george@shorelineRE.com