Laura, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

203 (K) LOANS

Asked by Laura, Jersey City, NJ Fri May 29, 2009

I am interested in buying a home that needs to be fixed up. Is the a good idea when purchasing in Newark, NJ?

Answers

2
Hi Laura,

The 203(k) is a good idea in any toen in NJ including Newark. The key to the success of the 203(k) program is the 203(k) consultant. I have excellent information on my website so please take a look.

Michael Grace
HUD 203(k) Consultant
Web Reference: http://www.your203home.com
Ok Laura before you get into this venture make sure you get an understanding of how the 203 k works I will give you a quick break down 1st you have to make sure the value of the property wiil be there when completed 2nd you will have contribute a little more cash than a regular F.H.A 3rd they are 2 kinds of 203k it is other procedures, you can give me a call @973-477-9199 I will be very happy to go over the whole process and also invite you to a class that offer up to $75,000 Government to your purchase or if you prefer email me @cjhomes4u@yahoo.com and can can foward you a lot of more info.