Advice from a Florida Mortgage Broker/ Real Estate Investor
If youâ€™re not 18 and not a first time home buyer, have access to the internet to fly in on Google Earth and have a GPS and willing to do initial property drive-bys in advance to eliminate properties you would not even consider, then you can save many thousands of dollars in otherwise Forfeited Equity in realtor commission Points!
For the opportunity to work with High Quality, Legitimately Pre Approved and Serious Buyers, the very Professional and Experienced Realtor partners I work with all over the state of Florida will offer the following to my buyer referrals:
1. Help you locate, show you property and negotiate your best deal on any property
2. Answer all questions and return all calls and emails quickly
3. Work harder to Exceed your expectations of what it is to be a Professional Realtor
BUT THEREâ€™S MOREâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
In addition to the above, theyâ€™re also willing to offer a Buyerâ€™s Agent Credit saving to my Pre Approved Buyer referrals: (see examples below on a $200,000 and $500,000 purchase)
$200,000 purchase = Buyerâ€™s Agent Credit up to $3,500.00 to Buyer
$500,000 purchase = Buyerâ€™s Agent Credit up to $10,000 to Buyer
These Buyerâ€™s Agent Credits are on the Closing Statement/ HUD shown as a Credit to pay towards things like:
1. Buyerâ€™s Closing Costs
2. Interest Rate Reduction
3. Escrowed for Home Improvement and/or Repair
4. Gift Certificate to Home Depot, Lowes, etc.
And much more!
Why is a Mortgage Broker willing to assist buyers in this way?
1. Just like realtors will refer buyers to their â€œPreferred Lendersâ€ for the best service, lowest rates and lowest costs, I do the same for my borrowers.
2. Right out of the gate, it makes me thousands of dollars a Better Deal than all other Mortgage Brokers or Banks!
3. Unlike 99.99% of all Mortgage Brokers and Loan Originators, who are completely dependent on realtors referring borrowers to them and would never dream of assisting borrowers in this way, I advertise heavily in Florida and receive referrals from prior clients, so borrowers contact me in advance of getting tied down to a realtor, therefore this allows me to assist borrower/buyers in this way.
Why would Realtors be willing to offer such a massive commission points saving to buyers?
1. These are Pre Approved referrals from the Mortgage Broker, and these deals close!
2. If they keep $4,000 thatâ€™s the equivalent to what they would make selling a $133,000 property, $5,000 equal to selling a $166,000 property, both of which they would take on as many as they otherwise possibly could if not a referral from a Mortgage Broker and risk working months only to find other buyers canâ€™t close in the end.
3. These Realtors are Real Estate Brokers or Realtors who donâ€™t have to split the 3% with their Broker and are willing to share this otherwise Forfeited Equity.
What happens if these Realtors who offer to do all of the above to not meet or exceed your expectations?
1. Just like any realtor, your simply FIRE THEM and can use whoever you wish.
2. I will cut them off from future referrals and send my Pre Approved Buyers referrals to other Realtor Partners who will offer this savings.
This is simply an unbeatable way of doing business, the Buyer gets their best overall deal on a purchase and mortgage loan, the realtor makes good money selling a property and the Mortgage Broker does the loan, itâ€™s a win, win, win deal for all three of us!
Pro Option Mortgage
Ph: 888 662 4404