9647 Hemingway Lane #3407, Fort Myers, FL Can someone tell me what the monthly assessments are? Tested for Chinese drywall?

Asked by jmc, Treasure Island, FL Mon Jan 6, 2014

9647 Hemingway Lane #3407, Fort Myers, FL
Can someone tell me what the monthly assessments are?
Tested for Chinese drywall?

Answers

6
Marc St Mart…, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Monthly assessments vary within Colonial. This unit has been terminated and is no longer on the market.
There are several similar ones available that I will be happy to send you. Drywall testing should be done buy the buyer inspection company after an offer has been accepted. Every contract we write for our buyers include an addendum that allows us to inspect and cancel if that inspection is not to our satisfaction.
Web Reference:  http://fortmyersgolfing.com/
LLoyd Nichols, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
note regarding Chinese Drywall: I would recommend to have the unit you make an offer on tested for chinese drywall by your own inspector unless they have a copy of a previous and recent inspection for CD. Its inexpensive and worth it. This property is expired. Contact me for a list of available condos
at Colonial Country Club.or you may sign up on Listingbook: http://lloydnswfloridahomes.listingbook.com
Happy Hunting,

Lloyd Nichols

Premier Florida Realty of SWFL
cell: (239) 810-2980
work: (239) 463 5217
skype: lloyd . nichols
Gary and Vic…, Agent, Bonita, FL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
The master association is 2,071 annually, Condo Association is 1,027 and I could not tell you about the Chinese drywall sorry. I do not know that answer.
LLoyd Nichols, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Assessments are as follows:

$1078 Condo fee Quarterly
$1481 HOA fee Annually
Bike And Jog Path, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Exercise Room, Private Membership, Putting Green
Amenities include:

There are no signs of Chinese drywall.

For more info and photos or to schedule a showing, just email me or call:
Lloyd Nichols
Realtorlloydn@aol.com

Premier Florida Realty of SWFL
cell: (239) 810-2980
work: (239) 463 5217
skype: lloyd . nichols
Mark Hetrick, Agent, North Fort Myers, FL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
According to a recently expired MLS listing, the master association is $2,071 annually and the condo association is $1,027 quarterly. There is also a CCD (transfer fee) in Colonial Country Club in the amount of $2,100.
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Master HOA fee is $2,071 ANNUALLY - Condo fee is $1,027 QUARTERLY per the listing in MLS. No mention is made of the unit being tested for Chinese drywall.

I have sold units in Colonial Country Club and so far none of the units I have dealt with tested positive for Chinese drywall.

This particular unit was taken off the market late October 2013 and is not currently listed for sale.

If you would like for me to email you a link to available units in Colonial Country Club or any other communities please email me leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or give me a call at 239-707-4575.

If you prefer to search yourself online feel free to visit http://www.leecountyrealtor.listingbook.com - this site will give you access to our local multiple listing service where you can view all listings and status of listings regardless of what office or agent listed the property.