7,500$ HOA ? is it possible ?for a SFR in Bristow. why most FOA in the area are between 37 and 115 $ ? bonnykelly ct.-va, 20136....

Asked by Rika, Haymarket, VA Wed Nov 25, 2009

I tryed to find a home without HOA bc, i assimilate, HOA with lawn mowing calendar ! or mail box size!!!
but, now, I do accept to pay some for maintenance of pool, sport court, and so on;..but reasonnably.

Answers

4
Chris Ann Cl…, Agent, Gainesville, VA
Wed Nov 25, 2009
$7,500 would definitely be a golf course community, IF you wanted to partake in the golf membership. Otherwise, your right on target with $37-$115/mo. I live in a subassociation of Braemar called Tartan Hill Village and our HOA dues that cover trash, basic cable & Internet, snow removal from the streets, pools, tennis, basketball, tot lots and walking trails is less than $100/mo.

Chris Ann Cleland
Realtor (Licensed in VA), GRI, Short Sale Specialist
Long & Foster
Stan Reed, Agent, Chantilly, VA
Wed Nov 25, 2009
I have not heard of any HOA monthly dues even close to $7,500 anywhere in Northern Virginia. Some communities do have a membership fee due at closing and these would most likely be communities with private golf courses and you are actually buying into the entire network of social offerings.

Let me assure you that there are houses in Northern Virginia including the Bristow area that are not in Home Owners Associations (HOA). Ask your Realtor to help you locate some of these or if you don't have a Realtor yet I would be glad to assist you in your search. You can contact me via my web site listed below if you like.

Stan Reed, Realtor
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Wed Nov 25, 2009
There are only two homes on the market on Bonnykelly Ct. in Bristow.

10037 Bonnykelly Ct. is under contract with a list price of $320,000. The HOA is $101 a month.

10025 Bonnykelly Ct. is active with a list price of $370,000. The HOA is $75 a month. I'm guessing this is the listing you're looking at and mistaking the HOA of "$75.00" to mean "$7,500."

Hope that helps. Contact me if you need further information.

Don Tepper
Long & Foster Realtors
Don.Tepper@longandfoster.com
http://www.WeSellVirginiaHouses.com
Vicky Chrisn…, Agent, Purcellvile, VA
Wed Nov 25, 2009
You must be talking about one of the communities that requires membership to a social club. I see you are from MA... I'd be happy to talk with you about the pros/cons of different communities. Feel free to reach out to me. vchrisner@kw.com
Web Reference:  http://www.vickychrisner.com