Chris Harvey, Other/Just Looking in San Carlos, San Diego,...

7523 GOLFCREST DR San Diego CA 92119 Is this house presently vacant and if vacant how long has it been vacant.

Asked by Chris Harvey, San Carlos, San Diego, CA Fri Aug 13, 2010

Wondering if the maintenance has been kept up if vacant.

Answers

6
Homertsimpson, , San Diego, CA
Fri Aug 13, 2010
Hello Chris the last record of this home selling through the MLS system, the system Realtor's use, was back in June of 2003. Currently it is not listed for sale through a San Diego agent or Broker's office unless they've requested to keep it out of the MLS by petition.

I'll see what else I can find out about that home and get back to you. Are you in the market to purchase a home in that area or maybe looking to sell a home? Either way I'd like to talk with you ASAP to determine what you're trying to accomplish and how I can make that happen for you!

Give me a call at (619) 726-8660 and leave me a message as to the best phone number and time to call you back.
Web Reference:  http://www.HomeInfoToday.com
Cory La Scala, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Aug 13, 2010
Hi Chris,

The house may be vacant, would you like me to find out about the house for you? Just because it's not in the MLS doesn't mean it's definitley not for sale. I'd be happy to look into it for you. Sometimes these are the best ones!

Cory
Independence Realty
cory@shopsandiegorealestate.com
Kurt Wannebo, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Aug 13, 2010
If you want to call me direct and let me know what your interest is in this property, I would be willing to send one of my buyers agent out there to verify the occupancy of this property.

Kurt Wannebo
"Over 250+ Short Sales Closed..."
CEO | Broker | ABR, GRI, e-Pro, CDPE
Join us on Facebook: facebook.com/sdreai
San Diego Real Estate and Investments | ShortSaleinSanDiego.com or ShortSaleKurt.com
2204 Garnet Ave #304, San Diego CA 92109
Cell: 858.405.5878 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              858.405.5878      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Office and Assistant: 858.412.5541
Lic# 01468255
Web Reference:  http://www.sdreai.com
Donna Seals, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Aug 13, 2010
hi...my name is donna seals from remax.....and i have ckecked the entire history of this property.....and according to the info,...and tax records.....it was sold in 2003 for 440,000k and the same owners stll own it.....it does not show up for sale ,rent or any other possibilities.....if you are looking for a home in this area...or any other.....i can update you on all the homes from all the realestate companies..that match your homebuying criterias.....and my list includes any bank foreclosures, company owned properties or other distress sales and some even before they come on the market.......it is of course for free,...a free service and you are never obigated to buy a home....if this is of interest to you....please contac me on my personal email......donnaseals@gmail.com whch i will get asap......or call me on my direct line at 619 921 3333.....i do work with you personally....and i am there for you 24/7 for anything anytime.......thanks......and have a great day....always...donna
Shannon Ande…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Aug 13, 2010
HI Chris, as noted below this home is not currently on the market. I also checked the tax rolls and show the last sale date of 2003 for 440k. The tax rolls do not show a notice of default or trustee sale being recorded. I do not know if vacant or not. Typically you can tell by the lack of maintenance in the yard, but still hard to say at this point. If you need anything else, do not hesitate to ask.

Shannon Anderson, REALTOR®, SRES, RMS
Shannon@RealEstatProTeam.com
619-261-1133
What is your home worth? http://www.LOCALREALESTATECOMPARABLES.COM
Chad Basinger, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Aug 13, 2010
Hi Chris,

I am not sure if this house is presently vacant or not. What I can tell you, per the Multiple Listing Service (and cross checked with Redfin), is this property was last sold on 6/6/03. It is not currently active on the market. I am not entirely sure why you would like to know if it is vacant and the best I could do is give you the above information. Best of luck!

Chad Basinger, REALTOR®, CPA, CFP®
chad@chadbasinger.com
858-997-3704
Web Reference:  http://www.chadbasinger.com/