5792 Colonial Drive, New port richey is for sale. I live in england and wondered if this house is available to buy for cash sale from england and are

Asked by Glad, Riverside, New Port Richey, FL Wed Jul 27, 2011

there any sink holes or issues with the property that a buyer should know about.is it deed restricted.
kind regards
mrs gladys norris
glad.norris@hotmail.com

Answers

2
Randal Jenki…, Agent, New Port Richey, FL
Fri Aug 12, 2011
5792 Colonial Drive is not a settlement home per the property appraiser.
Surveying the homes in the immediate area, 5793 Colonial does have settlement issues.

Randy
Randal Jenkins Coldwell Banker F I Grey and Sons Residential 727-409-4663

Link to my inventory: http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/692136/42d467f589/TEST/TEST/
Lana Robbins…, Agent, Beach, ND
Thu Aug 4, 2011
Hello Ms. Norris.

I am a local realtor ® in New Port Richey, Florida where the home is located. I checked the local Multiple Listing Service for you to find out.

As of today 5792 Colonial Drive in New Port Richey has been under contract since July 25, 2011 and the expected closing date is August 25, 2011.

However there are currently other single-family homes for sale in the Riverside Subdivision as well as in surrounding areas.