120 Clearwater, Media, PA (Upper Providence Township)

Asked by __________________, Texas Sat Jan 3, 2009

Does anyone know what the history is with this property? Have any of the agents on here been through the property? Is this a foreclosure?

Answers

3
____________…, Home Buyer, Texas
Fri Jan 9, 2009
Is anyone able to comment on this listing. Feel free to email me as well.
____________…, Home Buyer, Texas
Sun Jan 4, 2009
Well I looked on the county website (public access) and it seems that the home has been in foreclosure twice. Is there other information besides that regarding this property?
Mark Barone, Agent, Media, PA
Sun Jan 4, 2009
To the Hob: Yes as a Real Estate Associate Broker I know the history of this property. The problem is we as agents are limited to the information allowed to offer, UNLESS we have a Buyer Agency Contract signed with a buyer. The New Agency Disclosure Law (Act 112) officially signed into Legislation in 1999. We agents and brokers have a fiduciary duty along with (COALD) duties to all our clients. As a consumer/customer you are only provided factual information and is entitled to fair and honest dealings. As a client you would receive advice, counsel and a guide for future action and conduct. We would also investigate any property and its history in order for you the client to make an informed offer on the property. Hope this helps you in your real estate endeavors. Call me to discuss further.