Home Buying in Jacksboro>Question Details

Dawn Ryerson, Home Buyer in Dandridge, TN

305 Clear Lake -Jacksboro- trying to find someone to provide assistance, is the house for sale or not?

Asked by Dawn Ryerson, Dandridge, TN Wed May 30, 2012

MLS#784987

Answers

1
Hi Dawn,

I am showing that this home is still on the market. I am familiar with this property and have shown it before. I would be happy to show it to you. The home seems to be in overall good shape. The one thing that seems to turn some people off about this property is the walk to the water (about 180 steps). However, that is not uncommon on Norris Lake.

Are you working with an agent? If not, I am a Realtor/Agent and would be happy to assist you. If you are interested in this property, I would be happy to email you some more information and pictures and/or show it to you. I always recommend that you find and agent to represent you when buying a home. I am a local agent, born and raised locally, with alot of knowledge and experience with this area and Norris Lake properties.

Feel free to call my office anytime if you have any questions or need any information.

N. Marie Ayers

N. Marie Ayers, Principal Broker
RIDGE Real Estate LLC
1165 Towe String Road, Ste. A
Jacksboro, TN 37757
423-562-5454 office
423-494-8184 cell
423-566-2021 fax
Thank you Marie for your answer. I will contact you direct next week as I'm leaving for a wedding in a couple hours but will be back on Monday.
Have a great weekend and thanks again for your help/assistance.
Flag Fri Jun 1, 2012