Your ranking of these areas - Almaden, Willow Glen & Campbell - which is "generally" considered more desirable

Asked by Home Buyer, Mountain View, CA Sat May 16, 2009

How would you rank the following areas for buying a home: a) Almaden b) Willow Glen and c) Campbell. Would like to buy a SF starter home for our family with a max price of 700K. Commute to Mountain View/Sunnyvale. Which of these areas is considered to be more "desirable" to the average buyer? Thanks.

Answers

1
Roland Barcos, Agent, San Jose, CA
Sun May 17, 2009
Hi Homebuyer,
Since I live and work in Almaden, I have to admit that I am very partial to Almaden. However, that has nothing to do with your personal situation and what is best for you. So, in order to answer your question, it is more important to know your needs and preferences, and what it is that you are looking for.
Since you give us a clue with the $700K max, the simplest answer is that you will get more "bang for the buck" in Cambrian, but tell us more.

Roland