I agree with Kip to a degree but I would take that a step further and ask if the previous insurance company was involved in the remediation because if they were then you are hopefully going to get a much better assurance that the problem was handled correctly.
There are also companies that can do mold testing with infrared type meters that will let you know definitively if the mold is gone. The good thing about mold is that once you remove the source (water) it generally will stop growing - but you still have to make sure all the mold is removed to limit any exposure to mold spores in the air. There will always be some forms of mold in the air, but it's understanding what levels and types are appropriate. I would find a mold expert in your area to help you.