Would townhouses across from Winter Spring Town Cente be a good long term rental properties ? Seems to be a good location and close to 3 schools. Thx

Asked by Tom Hong, Milwaukee, WI Fri Apr 15, 2011

Answers

2
Ray Rhoden, , Winter Springs, FL
Fri Apr 15, 2011
Hi Tom,
Those town houses (Jesup Reserves) should be a good buy for long term rental nut you would have to make sure that the association rule are followed and it is keen on having renters. That community was started a few years ago when the market was happening but with the decline the builder was forced into bankruptcy and a few units were left unfinished. This possibly should auger well for the person who is willing to go in "on the ground level" and put in some elbow grease, so to speak.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
Lynne Breckon, Agent, Longwood, FL
Fri Apr 15, 2011
Hi Tom:
Yes, Winter Springs is a fantastic location for rentals, especially around the Winter Springs Town Center. Fantastic schools, close shopping and great access to the beltway. If you would like me to get you any additional information and start a search for you, please contact us. We are investors working with investors and our job is to find the perfect investment for you with a positive cash flow. We are also property managers so we can manage the property for you for a low fee. I look forward to hearing back from you and to working with you.
Lynne
Investorlando Realty
http://www.investorlandorealty.com
407-921-3763