Would someone kindle provide insight on these condos called "Valmont Towers" in zip 19152? Thanks!!

Asked by NEPAbuyer, Pennsylvania Mon Nov 7, 2011

Are these low-income/subsidized? MUST be owner-occupied? Do they accept pets? How would you say their HOA fees rate since they also pay for utilities? Thanks for any insight to this condo and for any condos in the N.E. area that take dogs (less than 25lbs.) and not looking to rent/lease....we want to purchase.

Answers

5
Bruce Lang’s answer
Bruce Lang, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Sat Nov 19, 2011
Please call me or another Realtor to help you. association fees move with the costs. ... many associations have had no changes in years. that may be ok. but work with your realtor and attorney to be sure the condo is financiailly stable...your lender will also verify that for you as well.

Bruce lang
associate broker
coldwell banker pref
2155462700
2673126221
Larry Lichtm…, Agent, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Mon Nov 7, 2011
Hi Buyer,

You have some good answers below. I wanted to remind you that you can hire a Realtor to work for you as your Buyer's agent and it won't cost you anything.

Once you interview some Realtors and decide to work with one exclusively, that Realtor will be available to you to answer any and all questions about properties and the entire buying process.

Your Buyer's Agent will do alot of homework for you and make the whole process much smoother and easier for you.

If you haven't found a Realtor you want to work with yet, please feel free to call me. I'd be happy to interview for the job to help you find your next home.

Larry Lichtman
REALTOR
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell: (267) 254-7994
Web Reference:  http://www.Realtor.com
Dennis Stran…, Agent, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Mon Nov 7, 2011
The Hoa fees are higher than other condo buildings in the area, however you have to account for what is included in the fee. Valmont includes almost all bills into your condo fee. there are many other condo buildings in the area, they all offer different amenities for different cost.
let me know if you would like a list of available condos in your price range.
email dennis@DennisStrange.com
Web Reference:  http://www.dennisstrange.com
Alexander Sh…, Agent, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Mon Nov 7, 2011
Here is more info on Valmont Towers:

Condo Fee: around $475 per month

Inclussions are ($475): ComAreaMaint, ExtBldgMaint, LawnMaint, SnowRemoval, TrashRemoval, ElectricFee, HeatFee, WaterFee, SewerFee, HotWtrFee, SwimFee.

Ownership Type: Condo-FeeSim
Pets Allowed

Alex
Mon Nov 7, 2011
Hello Buyer,

I would love to assist you purchasing a Condo in NE Philly. I live here and i know the area well.
There are currently 44 Condos for sale in the area codes 19152, 19115, 19115.
Valmont Towers included. There are several unit available there.
Here is the link:

http://www.trendmls.com/mls/Client/Email/EmailClick.aspx?s=1…

All the Information is there if you need to know more specificts please call me 267 738 0886

Alexander Shulzhenko
Realty Mark Cityscape
267 738 0886