Would love to buy or rent to own. Our credit scores are low. My husband is a qualified veteran. Is there any hope for us in buying a home?

Asked by Pandora Horton, 44321 Sun Feb 2, 2014

Answers

2
, ,
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Hi Pandora, How low are your scores? I have the ability to work with those down to 530 credit. Actually have an approval for a Veteran with a 560 score. It's a lot more than a score though. I'd be happy to discuss this further with you, if you're interested. Best wishes otherwise, Kimberly Lawson, Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator - Ohio only. Contact and licensing information can be found on my profile.
Franz Bauer, , Arlington, VA
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Can even do a loan down to a 500 score, but it becomes more challenging. Minimum of 10% down of your own funds, no lates after a Bankruptcy, etc. Call or email if you would like to discuss. I can also evaluate your credit and come up with a strategy to raise your score- no cost.
Do you provide loans in Ohio? Scores are 556, 568 and 611. Qualify for VA loan but 1 credit card shows 30 days late twice. If you know of anyone who can help, please e-mail me. LambertR1979@gmail.com
Flag Tue Apr 14, 2015