Would like to speak with an agent regarding listing #M103. My e-mail is laptop927@sofast.net.

Asked by John Ceravolo, 59901 Tue Oct 16, 2007

Answers

6
Lara McHenry, Agent, Spokane, WA
Fri Nov 30, 2007
John,
Where did you go? I haven't heard from you in awhile. There are some unbelievable bargains right now in our area. Not to mention the great deals on the condos we talked about. Hope you and your family are well. Give me a ring sometime.
L
Spokane Real…, , Spokane, WA
Thu May 1, 2008
Just following up,
Did you find the info you needed and are you still looking for a home. We are always adding new tools for people who are shopping for homes and have a free home search website that will let you track your favorites, see new listings as they come on and not be bothered by having to give up your information and call agents to get info. click the link below to see a short video about it or call us..509-362-1966
Chris Warmuth, , Spokane, WA
Tue Apr 8, 2008
Hi John, If you aren't already working with a great agent, I would love to assist you in any way possible. Check out my website with my full bio and learn about my company as well. My site has many options that can help you in your process and you can be as hands on as you want or call me for anything....I'm here to help. Best Wishes, Chris Warmuth Windermere/North
Spokane Real…, , Spokane, WA
Mon Jan 14, 2008
Hey John,
If you don't already have someone helping you, we would love to help you. Check out our website to get to know us and the tools we have to help you. Thanks
Web Reference:  http://www.TeamQuintana.com
Tonja Lavelle, , Spokane, WA
Wed Oct 17, 2007
Hi again,
Not sure if you are looking for a pulse in gerneral here, or on a specific catagory of housing. Let me know
what specifically you need, and I'll be happy to help.
Take Care.
Lara McHenry, Agent, Spokane, WA
Tue Oct 16, 2007
John,
Did you manage to notice an address or have any descriptives of which property this is. I need more information to help you with this property. Looking forward to answering your question.