Would like to hear from any Canadians who own vacation homes in Orlando area - can you recommend a good and?

Asked by Peggy, Canada, KY Sat Aug 9, 2008

reputable property management/rental company?

Answers

1
Vicki, Home Seller, Orlando, FL
Sun Sep 14, 2008
I have a beautiful, 2 story, mediteranean style villa on a 27 hole golf course, rolling hills, lakes, mature trees and landscape. There are several canadian owners in area. I owned the home since 1993 and it is unique, bright and open, very Florida but private as well. Country club community that is a 40 minute drive straight to Disney area with little traffic, which for the most part is very bad in Orlando. The country club handles rental only to golfers and pros, no children, no pets. THis is not in a tourist area but a quick drive to all areas for visitors. Beaches 45 minutes. Bonus, my property taxes are very very very low. THis is not a condo, but an attached Townhome, end unit with a golf cart house as well. I am very familiar with realestate in Orlando, I am a mortgage banker, not a realtor. You may contact me at vdavids4@aol.com to discuss or for photos and info. Thank you