Would like to get another mortgage broker due to terrible service.?

Asked by Ed Shaw, Lecanto, FL Sun Jun 8, 2008

I am purchasing a mobile home for my parents and has gotten terrible service from a mortgage broker out of Tampa. Would like to speak with a local broker to take over the sale.

Answers

5
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Mon Dec 6, 2010
You can fire a broker at any time, and hire a new financial service, but time is not always on your side, so the first week of a contract allows so room for doing this, but remember that one of the agreements on any Real Estate Contract is that you have so much time to secure a loan, switching a financial service in the middle of all this, might be adeal breaker if the loan does not clear by closing, and unlike not getting a loan, your actions here would have been that you caused the delay and the acceptance and in many cases it could be ccause for loseof any deposit and also the sale of the home in question!
Debt Free Da…, , 85260
Mon Jun 9, 2008
What are the particulars of the sale? What is the age of the unit, how much down, credit scores ... etc...
Web Reference:  http://GetPrequalified.com
James Frasier, Agent, Dunnellon, FL
Mon Jun 9, 2008
Hi Ed,

I would like to suggest to you using Lawren Paugh. She is a local Mortgage Broker in Citrus County and does a wonderful job. I am a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Riverland Realty in Dunnellon, Fl. I have many customers that have used her in the past and have been completely satisfied. Her phone number is 352-505-2361. Good Luck!
Lisa Hill, , Port Orange, FL
Sun Jun 8, 2008
Ed, Have you had bad service all along, or is your loan now in underwriting? I ask this because once a loan goes to underwriting, it's frustrating for everyone involved. As a REALTOR, that's the only point in the process where I have absolutely no control, whatsoever. And the mortgage broker is also at the mercy of those in the underwriting department.

That being said, the worst service I ever got was from Wells Fargo in Tampa. I have no problem with the Wells Fargo here in the Daytona Beach area, but that Tampa rep was arrogant and rude! .... But of course, I can't hold that against all of them.... even though it's hard not too =/
Juan A. Oliva, , West Palm Beach, FL
Sun Jun 8, 2008
Dear Mr. Shaw,

I am sorry to hear that you got bad service, we pride ourselves at Asap Mortgage and Investments with providing the very best service to our clients regardless of your loan amount, as a Licensed State of Florida Mortgage Brokers we can service the needs of our clients throught the state.

Feel free to call me for a no cost obligation consultation.

Juan
Web Reference:  http://www.asapmortgage.org