Would like to buy small farm within one hour of the University of Virginia. Where should we search? Towns??

Asked by Jule, 65069 Fri Mar 9, 2012

Answers

7
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Fri Mar 9, 2012
Gosh, 1 hour from Charlottesville can take you a long way. Up to Winchester, down to Roanoke or over to Richmond. Culpepper Va is one of may favorite places and anywhere near Lake Anna is beautiful. Louisa is also a nice place with loads of farm land.
Cynthia Viejo, Agent, Charlottesville, VA
Thu Apr 4, 2013
I have been a Realtor in this area since 1980. I am very familiar with the market. There are lots of possibilities that could work for you. It really depends on your price range and what you are looking for in a farm. Do you want a working farm? Do you want a lot of land? What are your needs? What is your price range? Do you want to be close to where things are happening or very rural? All of these factors will influence where you could and should look.

Happy to chat with you.

Cynthia Viejo
Cynthia .. . Selling Real Estate in Central Virginia since 1980

Avoid the average. Look beyond the ordinary.

ComeToCharlottesvilleVA.com
MyCharlottesvilleRealtor.com

I pride myself on effective and efficient communication, keen market knowledge and a tireless work ethic. I'm ridiculously reliable. If you have any friends or work associates thinking about buying, selling, or refinancing real estate, please call me today. Your referrals are the lifeblood of my business.

Facebook
Cynthia Viejo Charlottesville Estate - Got It Covered
Charlottesvilleandbeyond - My Blog

Create a Great and Grateful day.

Earned Designations: Associate Broker, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES, SFR

Nest Realty Group
126 Garrett Street, Suite E
Charlottesville VA 22902
cynthia@cynthiaviejo.com
434-981-2419

Licensed to sell Real Estate in Virginia
"Charles" Mc…, Agent, Charlottesville, VA
Wed Apr 11, 2012
Valorie East…, Agent, Charlottesville, VA
Wed Apr 11, 2012
I have a beautiful farm for sale in the Gork Union/Bremo Bluff area! If you can find a website (or have your agent) do a radius search around Charlottesville you should be able to find all kinds of properties! Happy house hunting!!!
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Here is one of the best places to locate Farms near Charlottesville (link below)

Best regards and Welcome to Charlottesville!
Na, Home Owner, Buckingham County, VA
Tue Mar 20, 2012
have 13 + acre farm aprox. 45 min south of charlottesville. open/ road frontage on route 20 / beautiful place / rb_kf_w@yahoo.com
Anne Oliver, Agent, Charlottesville, VA
Mon Mar 19, 2012
I would be happy to email listings to you as well as answer any questions you may have about Country properties close to the University of Virginia. I am very familiar with this type of property. My company specializes in farms and estates.

http://wheeler.leadmaxx.lantrax.com/agents/index.cfm?Action=…