Would like to buy house in University District for cash??any hot property in safe area for family with 5 member on email pls.nedimgtc@gmail.com,thanks

Asked by Nedim, Detroit, MI Fri Jan 17, 2014

Answers

3
Michael Good…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Sat Jan 18, 2014
I am responding to your request for information in regards to properties located in the vicinity
of Detroit, MI. This is known as the University District, due to the Mary Grove College, and the University of Detroit, both being in close proximity.

I am very familiar with the area due to my growing up in the area. If there is anything I can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me direct at michael.goodwin50@gmail.com.

Cordially,

Michael E Goodwin, Broker
Gemstone Realty
Detroit, MI
Michael Good…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Fri Jan 17, 2014

Cordially,

Michael E Goodwin, Broker
Gemstone Realty
Detroit, MI
Jeremy Alexa…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Fri Jan 17, 2014
Yes.....there are lots of good buys in the area......give me a call at 3139862948
Jtarealty@live.com
http://Www.thejtarealty.com