Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

mkociolek, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

Would like to buy condo from 50 to 100K that is not 55 and dog friendly.?

Asked by mkociolek, Boca Raton, FL Thu Mar 14, 2013

Can anyone tell me if there are any like this in Boca or Delray beach? Thanks!!!

Answers

4
I was out showing properties in this price range today, surprisingly there are a few complexes in Boca East and West under $100k and Delray without age restrictions tht allow pets with restrictions, usually in breed and weight. We are making an offer on a very clean unit as inventory does not last long at all currently in this market. Feel free to contact me to discuss your needs.

Russ Greenberg, Realtor, ePro, RELO "Experience Counts"
561-445-8782

Florida's Real Estate Leader since 1926, 30 offices serving South FL
http://russgreenberg.live.keyes.com
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage, Title, & Insurance
Boca Blue Lake Office
1200 Yamato Rd Suite B-1
Boca Raton, FL 33431
FlaHomeMover@aol.com

There are a few condos that will allow dogs, in your price range.

How large a condo are you looking for?
How large is your dog, and what breed is it?
When would you like to be moving in? Do you need to be out of your current home by a certain date?

Please feel free to contact me directly, and I will be glad to help you find something.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Hello: Most condos have a restriction on the weight of the dog...usually under 20 lbs.. If your dog is over 20lbs there is only one condo that I know of in East Boca Raton that will allow dogs over 20-25 lbs and that is the development Sunflower and they are priced in the $120,000.00. If you are looking in in East Delray...Delray Beach tends to be more expensive than Boca. There is one condo that I know of in east Boca that has an asking price of $110,000.00..It is a 2 bed/ 2 1/2 bath and allows dogs up to 25lbs..it needs a complete renovation. I live and work in Boca and are very familiar with the area. Good Luck with you search and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Patricia Prosje P.A
A1 Florida Real Estate
Email: pprosje@bellsouth.net
Phone: 561-750-4214
I took a moment and checked out our database of listings on BankForeclosureSale.com. There are literally hundreds of foreclosure, REO, short sale and auction condos available in Boca Raton and Delray Beach, Florida within the $40k - $120k price range. Feel free to take a look to see what is available.

Boca Raton: http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/list/fl/county099/boca-r…

Delray Beach: http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/list/fl/county099/delray…